What it means to be an Official Studio
As an “Official Inside Studio” you will officially represent Inside Yoga and Inside Flow at your location. With dedicated Inside classes, workshops and teacher trainings your studio will emmerge. This is the right step for you if you truly belive in Inside and want to become a part of our success story.
- At least one of the co-owners must have an 500h inside yoga certification OR at least one of the co-owners must be Inside Flow Junior Teacher or higher.
- Design your studio according to the Inside interior stylebook.
- Hold at least 80% Inside classes (Inside Yoga & Inside Flow).
- Hold enough financial resources to cover at least the first year of operational costs (e.g. studio rent).
- You are eligible to host unlimited Inside Yoga and Inside Flow classes, workshops and trainings. (Host doesn’t mean teach, you can only teach yourself if you have the necessary levels).
- Get an official Inside domain (like zurich.insideyoga.org).
- 2 mail boxes (like firstname.lastname@example.org) of your choice on Google Workspace (incl. Google Calendar and Google Meet).
- Get a premium studio profile on insideyoga.org.
- You can create your own studio profile page in our community tool insideflow.com and post your events or other contents (click here to see an example page).
- In cooperation with the official teacher trainers and ‘Inside Management’ you are allowed to organize Inside Yoga or Inside Flow teacher trainings where you will participate in the revenue. Organizing a training depends on the availability of the trainers and can’t be guaranteed. We guarantee at least one Inside Yoga 200h and one Inside Flow Teacher Training per year.